A few days after Christmas we drove down to Glendora to spend New Years weekend with my family. My Dad wanted to take our family out to his favorite spot in the desert to ride motorcycles. I thought that would be fun and I have fond childhood memories doing this. Now this trip could either have been a success or a mini disaster. We took our chances and judging by the pictures, how do you think it went?

Wyatt first getting on the bike, hands on the handles, ready to go!

Grandpa Jerry helping him get balance and take off
(photographic note: love the sunflare in this picture!)

... And there he goes!

Wyatt just took off instantly! We were all amazed and clapped
and cheered! Wyatt definitely inherited the mechanical genes
of the family and love of motorcycles!

the girls hanging out in the trailer

Daddy on the quad

Every time I see this picture I start cracking up! Brielle and her
squished cheeks. She had a great time riding on the quad with daddy.

Caitlin loved to ride on the dirt bike with Grandpa Jerry.

Grandma cheering on Wyatt.

Are we proud or what?

Dad helping Caitlin with her helmet. It's a tight fit.



These pictures are so funny! I took a bunch of them with Brielle
posing on the bike.


Savannah did really well with riding the motorcycles too!
I think she preferred the quad over this bike. The quad
is my favorite too!

Grandpa and Caitlin ready to go for a ride.

Wyatt had a little incident with a bush! A branch got caught
in the tire and scratched up his leg. Good thing Grandpa had
band-aids in his trailer. Wyatt was good to go again after a
little first aid.

Sitting by the campfire.

We had a great time and can't wait to go again!


1 comment:
Now that Bryson has seen these pictures, he wants to go riding with Wyatt! Fun Fun Fun!!! The pictures are so good,
Post a Comment