We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Monday, September 27, 2010

Oceanside Family Beach Trip July 15 - 17, 2010

I LOVE the few days we spend in Oceanside each year!  It is my favorite vacation we take.  We eat so much good food and the kids love to play at the beach.  The first night we went out for fish n chips and then the other two nights we have family made meals.  The days begin with waffles, fresh strawberries, and whip cream.  Then we spend the rest of the day either at the beach or at the pool.  The kids had fun playing in the sand and boogie boarding!  







I love these pictures of my Mom's "Shrek" toes!  It's a Shrek color and all of the girls and I painted our toes this color!



Sam enjoying the sun!





Brielle loved getting her picture taken with this piece of seaweed.  She wore it around her neck for quite a while like it was her feather boa.


 I had to sneak a picture of Savannah.





 Sam playing with Brielle.


I love the drippy sand castles!


This totally looks like Caitlin is wearing thigh highs!


 Grandpa giving the o' thumbs up!


The ladies on the beach.


Sam and Wyatt catching some waves together!  I'm really happy Sam had a good time because he couldn't stay more than two days with us!


These three pictures are of my cousin Jimmy's wife, Carly, and daughter Navee Rae!  She just turned one and is so adorable!  I just had to get some shots of her.





And here is my cousin Chris with his wife, Brandy, and their son Conner.  Conner is two now and this was his first trip to the beach!

No comments: