We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Monday, December 6, 2010

We've been ELFED!

The other day Sam emailed me this hilarious video he made at work.  We all laughed so hard I decided to try it too.  I wish we could fit our whole family, but the max is 5 people.  So here is my video...  Oh and you might want to scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the music player.  Enjoy our awesome dance moves!




Here is Sam's video.  It's pretty funny because he used an old family photo and the heads are floating!


1 comment:

A. Smith said...

Those are fun videos haha