So I'm finally posting Halloween! We didn't do a whole lot this year. Due to our friend Karsten's passing all the Halloween parties were cancelled and our ward party was cancelled due to the Stake President's request. Since we had to do something for all the kids, my friend Wendy, had a bar-b-que and candy scavenger hunt at her house in the country. It was a rainy night and she had a fire going to keep everyone warm. The kids had hot dogs and enjoyed running around the dark. It was very fun to get together with friends!
Caitlin and Brielle were fairies!
Sam never wants his picture taken!
Wyatt is Anakin, along with all his other friends!
My friend Deitra and me!
The kids on their scavenger hunt.
My friend's baby, she was too cute!
My sad attempt at a group picture, Brielle left her wings at my friends house and since I couldn't get everyone to look at the camera at the same time, I posted two.


















1 comment:
Cute costumes!!
Post a Comment