We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Disneyland

I'm slow getting these up, but over Christmas break we went to Disneyland!!!  It was a Christmas present from my parents.  I can't say these are the best pictures, but they're all we've got.  My camera doesn't have a build in flash, which would have helped in many of these difficult lighting situations.  I was not going to bring my speedlight. Lesson learned!

 Anyway, we had a great time!  We were there at 8am right when the gates opened to try and hit the best rides before it got more crowded.  

This was taken right in front and I was lucky to get one shot before we literally ran to Indian Jones.

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...

This was in line for Indian Jones.  Wyatt was a bit grouchy.

Grandma was trying to get a smile out of Savannah.  No one wanted their picture taken. Indian Jones was a big hit with the kids.  I heard my Mom laugh the entire time and I think it met Wyatt's high expectations.  He had been really looking forward to it. 

These are on Pirates of the Caribbean. Not to bad using just available light... 

Ok the Haunted Mansion was so cool!  They had it all decorated in the nightmare before Christmas theme.  Seriously the entire ride was completely different, so it was fun to see something new.

In line for the haunted mansion.  Brielle was sucking on something...?

.

This was on the Jungle Cruise

This was in line for Star Tours.  Let me tell you there are no words for the excitement that Wyatt was feeling at this point!  He is completely obsessed with STAR WARS and I think he really thought he was flying in space.  

No comments: