Here is the second batch of pictures. I can only email a certain amount at a time to Blogger. These next few pictures were on Autopia. The kids loved driving their own car. I took Caitlin in my car and my Mom had Brielle. Sam and my Dad were on Space Mountain at the time.
Wyatt with his new Star Wars hat, that he still wears everyday.
Savannah
Grandma and Brielle
The Castle looked so pretty, if only the people would move.
Brielle looking at the swans by the castle and some weird dude in the background...
Oh the Princesses! We had to see all the Princesses. It was a cute place and the girls got to decorate a crown and listen to a story from Cinderella. There was a 1 hour line to see all the princesses, but we were getting a bit tired of lines by this point, so we skipped that line.
My three Princesses! Brielle cracks me up.
I was so needing a flash at night! These tea cup pictures would have turned out so much better. I do love my Dad in this picture. He is such a tall guy in that little tea cup. I was so amazed at how crowded the Fantasyland was at 10pm. And the funny think was that it was mainly adults. We waited 1 hour for Peter Pan! There were hardly any kids in line.
We didn't get to go on It's a Small World because the line was 2 hours! We couldn't believe the wait and so we asked an employee and he said it was because it was all newly redone and decorated for Christmas. At least I got a picture of the outside, it was so beautiful.
And last but not least, the Castle all lit up.
We really had a great time and the kids want to go again very soon. I want to go when it will be less crowded. There were so many things that we didn't get to see and do.













1 comment:
That looks like you so so much fun! What a fun gift from your parents. I want to take my family soon, NONE of them have been there, and I was 17 the last time I went. Way too long! I think when we go I'll take the kids out of school when it's not crowded. I love the picutures of your kids, they look so cute and excited!
Post a Comment