I took these pictures about 2 months ago, but have been on vacation a lot and so I just got around to editing them this afternoon. Savannah likes to model for me, so I have a lot of fun with her. Savannah and Wyatt are up in WA spending some time with their grandparents. I must be missing her, it's awfully quiet around here.
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Nice pics! My kids sure are having tons of fun with Savannah and Wyatt!!! Danika seems to be in love with Wyatt, she is always trying to hold his hand and she even told him "I love you"! Wyatt just looked at me like "what do I do?" It was so funny!
Post a Comment