We had a fabulous time in Oceanside July 9-12th! It's always
great to see everyone and my cousin's growing families. My
cousin Jimmy had a 2 week old baby there! I did a little newborn
session for Navee and she did very well. We had lots of fun on
the beach and swimming in the pool. Brielle made lots of new
friends of course, she will go up to anyone on the beach and
strike up a conversation! We had fish and chips, crab, and key
lime pie the first night at the Crab Shack. Then hamburgers and
bbq chicken the other 2 nights. Each morning began with
waffles and strawberries with cream! I love going to the beach.
I look forward to it every year. I love the ocean breeze and sand
on my feet.




2 comments:
wow, that looks like it was so fun! I haven't been to the beach in a while. We'll have to do that next time I'm there, although i know the beaches aren't quite the same as S. Cali. That picture of the burger literally made my mouth water! I really enjoyed seeing you, it's never long enough though!
It looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment