Caitlin has been wanting her hair cut short and I didn't want her to. I liked her hair long and this is the longest it has ever been. I know she has the finest hair out of the 3 girls and that it looks really cute when it is shoulder length and curled under. So today I caved and let her cut it. It was a bit painful to watch the chunks of hair fall to the ground, but I thought to myself "this is not about what I want, it's what Caitlin wants!" So I turned my worried look into a happy smile and told Caitlin she looks so beautiful. What's most important is that she LOVES it and is so excited to have a new haircut.
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Caitlin's Haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment