My brother Scott is engaged to Gale Tanner! They got engaged August 29th and are getting married November 28th in the Los Angeles Temple!



The day after my Mom and I got back from England, I took their engagement pictures. I've waited to post a few until their announcements were mailed. I'm so excited for Scott and Gale and I'm really excited to finally get a sister-in-law in my family! Everyone is busy with wedding preparations as the date draws nearer. My Mom just came up for the weekend to sew flower girl dresses for the girls. They are going to be beautiful! We also did some shopping at the outlets... she went home with some killer high heels with nike air in them! Things are going to be pretty busy until the end of the year with the wedding and holidays coming up. It's my favorite time of year!


1 comment:
Wow! She looks like she fits into the family...she could totally be your sister! Have fun with the wedding!
Post a Comment