Today I finally took some pictures of Paisley. She is nearly impossible to photograph because she simply won't hold still. Forget about looking at the camera! She has changed our lives so much. She has definitely become a member of our family. She is very spunky and playful and the kids love her. She loves Sam. She knows he is the pack leader. She is at that stage where she runs from you whenever you approach her and she bites at your legs. I've read that this is a developmental thing but I think we may need some help with her training. We will get there!
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment