Well, she did it! On Tuesday Savannah cut off 14 inches of her beautiful hair to donate to Locks of Love! This has been brewing for some time. I've had to get use to the idea. At first I was very opposed. I couldn't believe she wanted to cut her hair off. After a few weeks of thought, I made her a hair appointment. Then we bought a haircut magazine to pick out a style. These little steps made things less painful for me. So when the big day came, I was so happy and excited for Savannah. It wasn't painful to watch. She was ready, I was ready! Savannah absolutely loves it and to be honest, I don't miss her long hair one bit.

Sorry for the tags, but I posted these on my new photography blog and I have to tag the pictures.









3 comments:
Oh, it's so cute! I love it! She looks so grown up.
She's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!
She is beautiful. What a sweet thing to do and at such a young age. She is a sweet girl.
Post a Comment