We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Savannah's Graduation!

The last two months have been a whirlwind!  I have lots to catch up on.  On June 16, 2011 Savannah graduated from 6th grade!  I can't believe I have a child going into Jr. High and soon to be teenager!  It's exciting and intimidating at the same time.  We are so proud of Savannah being on the Honor roll all year and being in the Million Words Club!  Congratulations Savannah!



 Savannah with her teacher Mrs. Corley.



She is almost as tall as me!


2 comments:

A. Smith said...

Congratulations Savannah!!!!

brooke said...

She looks so mature & grown up! I love her dress too. Congrats Savannah!!