In August, we had a Laidlaw family vacation with my parents, Matt, Aubrey, Scott, and Gale. Since Aubrey and Gale are both expecting babies the beginning of next year, this was a great time to fit in this amazing vacation. It was a whirlwind summer for us with the annual Oceanside trip and a MOVE! We moved to a new house the end of July. I still need to blog about Oceanside so I'm jumping ahead a bit, but I just had to post this now! We went to Kauai August 3-10. It was our first time there and we had so many amazing experiences! The island is so beautiful and the food was divine! This video is a compilation of Aubrey and my 8mm iPhone app videos. She put the video together. I'll post pictures soon! Enjoy!
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Beautiful. We loved Kauai; it was our favorite island. I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment