I wanted to try and get a picture of the kids after church in their Christmas outfits, but they complained about it being too windy and cold outside. Also their Primary teachers all gave them candy and they didn't want to put the candy canes down for the picture. So... after yanking the candy out of their hands, dealing with the screaming, and quickly putting them in front of the tree, we got a picture, just barely!This one turned out cute too, but Brielle was busy throwing a fit!


3 comments:
They are all so cute! I love thir christmas outfits.Your house is decorated so pretty for christmas too! Cant wait to see you guys in like a week!
I think Savannah has the same skirt as my girls? I love those skirts and they get so many compliments on them! Kelsey just saw the picture and said "Savannah looks so different than I remember!" I said well you probably look really different too! I can't belive it has been so long since we've seen you guys!
Post a Comment