Here are some pictures I took just before the guests arrived!
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Fine Dining At Christmas!
Well, yesterday was the Relief Society progressive dinner and I hosted the DINNER! They wanted to have a sit down dinner for 50 women. I was worried about not having enough space for the tables, but they fit great and there was plenty of room for everyone to get their food around the island! I started decorating a few days before Thanksgiving so I would have plenty of time and not get too stressed out! I thought it went very well and everyone seemed to enjoy the food and the company! It did rain last night, but it didn't seem to matter. I actually really enjoyed being the host. Tomorrow is our Ward Family Christmas party, and I volunteered to cook one of the turkeys. I guess I didn't think about how tired I would be, I think I'll ask Sam to cook it! He's a great cook! He cooked our entire Thanksgiving dinner. It was great!
Here are some pictures I took just before the guests arrived!






Here are some pictures I took just before the guests arrived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your house looks great! Love your new Christmas page! Are you guys going to be in Southern California anytime during the Holidays? We will be there from Dec. 19th - Jan. 4th so, maybe if you come down we might be able to get together.
Your house looks beautiful!! I hope you don't mind, I copied the slideshow idea to by blog, I really loved it!
Post a Comment