We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Silly Fairy Princesses!



This is what Caitlin and Brielle spend the majority of their afternoons doing, dressing up in their "princess" gowns. It is quite fun to watch them twirl and dance about the house in their little imaginary world. I thought I better take a few pictures before they grow out of this phase.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute!

Brooke said...

They are so adorable! I wish Audrey had a sister :)
Brielle looks so grown up!

Ben and Lacy said...

like the valentines theme!