OK, for all my friends and sisters-in-law who are as obsessed with Stephenie Meyer's books as I am, ...here's the latest. Stephenie said on her MySpace:
"If your question is about The Host--good news! I've gotten permission to post a chapter from The Host on my website on Valentine's Day! Alien love, baby! Embrace it."
The Host goes on sale on May 6, 2008, so this will give us a little sneak peak!
Twilight the movie is now "In-Production" and will be filmed in Portland, OR, Vancouver,WA, and Kalama, WA. They will be using Kalama High School for interior shots during Spring Break. I would imagine that they would do some filming in Forks and La Push, but it isn't on the Film website yet??? I'm so jealous that I don't live in WA right now, how fun it would be to see some filming locations! To keep up with the latest I like the Twilight Lexicon. It is an official website and it gets news fast! They also have a personal correspondence section that I found very interesting and informative. I will post the link in my "links" section to the right to make it easy!
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Steph,
I don't know if you have checked this out but someone has created myspace accounts for the Twiglight characters. http://www.myspace.com/bella91388 or www.kristenstewart.net there is a link on her page. Also if you go to youtube.com and search for twiglight you will find several "movie trailers".
Post a Comment