I started a blog back in the Spring for my photography but never got around to posting any sessions until now. I'm still trying to decide what to call my business and have only come up with using my name. There is already a Stephanie Smith Photography in this area so that was out. I'm still trying to think of something creative.....
So click HERE to check out my Photography Blog!
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love your new photography blog. I need to design mine better. I have a photo shoot tomorrow with 2 little girls. The Mom has used a very expensive well known photographer in the past but, she saw my blog and loves the pictures I've taken. She says they are more her style...I took it as a compliment! Her husband is a builder and there house is incredible (currently listed for 1.3 million which is a lot for this area). So needless to say I'm excited to go get some pictures of what the Mom calls more action shots of the girls i the fields and around the house! We shall see what I can create!
My contacts are the new oasis or something like that with the highest oxygen levels. My eyes are getting dried out when I get in the car with the air conditioning. I got some drops to try and I got my contacts at Costco. I did figure out that they are much cheaper there!
I love the pics. I would have another baby just to have to take some pics of my belly! He!He! Love ya-
You are so talented! You'll have to take some of my kids next time we're down there!
Post a Comment