I just bought a pair of these about a week ago. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I can be on my feet running errands for hours and my legs and feet feel great. Now I don't expect miraculous toning of my legs, but maybe they'll help a little. FitFlops were featured on Oprah and they have a website if you want to learn more about them www.thefitflop.com . I LOVE them so much that I just had to tell everyone.
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Friday, July 18, 2008
My new favorite.....FitFlops!
I just bought a pair of these about a week ago. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I can be on my feet running errands for hours and my legs and feet feel great. Now I don't expect miraculous toning of my legs, but maybe they'll help a little. FitFlops were featured on Oprah and they have a website if you want to learn more about them www.thefitflop.com . I LOVE them so much that I just had to tell everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So, now that you have had these flip flops for a while, do they work?? :)
(this is kristina lombardi (clark))
Post a Comment