We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Whenever I think of
Brielle it just makes me laugh, she is so much fun! For her fourth birthday we took her to Borders bookstore to get some of her favorite magnetic wooden paper dolls. Then shopping at Justice,
Gymboree, and Stride Rite. I just love these pictures of her trying on her new dress at Justice. She was so excited, and she felt like a big girl!




This was a cute shirt that Grandma Diane gave her.
Brielle loves anything sweet!

So of course her cake was covered in sweets.



This is a bucket of candy that Daddy got her from the sweets factory. Her "sharing bucket".


This shirt says "I love candy" which is so perfect for
Brielle.


Her Barbie mermaid that she was so excited to get.
Brielle loves to play in water, she has flooded my bathrooms several times, so it was good to get a new bath toy.
And her new barbie scooter! We have had a fun busy birthday week, plus welcoming a new dog to our home.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brielle!!!! I cannot believe she is already 4 years old.
Post a Comment