We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Monday, September 29, 2008

Having fun on my NEW Mac!

I have been having a lot of problems with my computer!  I spend most of my time running Photoshop CS3 and the program would constantly error and shut down.  Other programs would do this and it got to the point where I couldn't do anything on my computer!  It was so frustrating.  So...I decided that it was time for me to upgrade and switch to a Mac!  I got a 24" iMac and it just came Friday!  The box arrived right before I had to leave and pick up the kids from school.  When I got home, Sam had come home early and had already opened it and was setting it up.  I was a little upset that he had opened it because I really wanted to have that exciting moment for myself, but oh well.  I was glad for his help.  We were both blown away at how easy everything was to set up. The Mac just sets everything up for you.  We just plugged in the DSL cord and it just automatically set everything up.  It automatically imported my email accounts too.  We couldn't believe it!  I love the programs included in iLife.  iPhoto is fabulous for organizing all your photographs and makes everything so much easier.  I have heard people say that if you are a photographer or in the media industry, just get a Mac.  I say no matter who you are they are fabulous!  But, they aren't for the gamers, so if you don't want your husband playing video games on your computer, get a mac!  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you're loving your new imac! How's Bentley doing?