

Today is our 11th anniversary! I can't hardly believe it has been 11 years. Time has gone by so fast. When I look back it is amazing what we have done and accomplished through out our marriage. Sam came home early from work, which I wasn't expecting because he told me it was going to be his busiest day ever. He brought me home some potted mums and a card. He was proud that I could plant the mums and that they wouldn't die in 5 days! In the card he said that I was a wonderful "Mummy" and wife and that we are going for a little get away to Monterey on Nov. 24-25! We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, which I believe is right by the ocean. It will probably be cold but there is plenty to see there! I'm so excited. Sam and I haven't gone away just the two of us since we had just Savannah. Wyatt is getting Baptized on Nov. 22nd so we will have family in town to watch the kids for 2 days.
Then we went to Olive Garden which is our favorite restaurant. It was so good and I'm glad we were able to get out tonight to celebrate!


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! It is amazing how the years fly by. Enjoy your anniversary getaway in November.
Congrats! Happy Anniversary! Time does fly. I wish we were coming for Wyatt's baptism. Give the kids a hug from us.
Post a Comment