We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve

We went to Glendora for Christmas this year!  We usually have Christmas Eve at my Grandparents house and do the Nativity scene.  Since all the grandchildren are grown, now the great grandchildren get to do it.  Caitlin and Wyatt were Mary and Joseph and Savannah was an angel and Brielle was a wise man.  My cousin Chris' baby Connor was the Baby Jesus.  He's 8 months so he wasn't very little.... he did really well though.

Caitlin and Wyatt really liked holding him.  Connor was so cute and he kept pulling Caitlin's hair.

The boys singing Christmas carols.

Savannah played a few Christmas carols on the piano.  She played the Ukrainian Bell Carol (Carol of Bells) which is my favorite, Winter Wonderland, and Jingle Bells.  She is doing so well, that I think she has passed my level.  I need to catch up to her now.

.... and the infamous group shot!

Oh, I forgot to mention the food!  We had enough room to eat in Grandma's newly extended family room this year.  Usually there are tables in separate rooms.  We had beef and chicken enchiladas and real Mexican refried beans and rice that were from a good Mexican restaurant.  The enchiladas were homemade.  Then of course salad and several kinds of dessert.  I had a piece of every dessert... did I mention the food was really good?  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The kids look so cute doing the nativity! Isn't holiday food just awesome? I'm going through withddrawls...