These were taken Dec. 19th after I spent all afternoon drying and round brushing the girls hair. Then Sam got held up at work.... he arrived an hour and a half late! We only had about 15 minutes of daylight left. We managed to get some decent pictures of the family and the kids together, but no individual shots. I was so bummed after all that work! I'll have to get the kids another time...
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
these turned out so cute! Your kids are so photogenic :) What I would give for Savannah's amazing hair!!
Post a Comment