Happy Easter! It is a beautiful day in Vacaville. I just love this time of year here. The hills are so green and there are tons of beautiful wildflowers blooming. I took a few pictures of the kids after church. It's always hard in our neighborhood with no shade. The kids are always so squinty!
We just got back from a very fun trip to So. Cali to visit my parents. Sam and I decided to get everyone season passes to Disneyland! We went the first day to Disneyland with my Mom, Scott, his girlfriend Gale, Grandma Julie and Aunt Wendy! It was a perfect day to go! The lines were short and we got to do pretty much everything! The second time we went to California Adventure. It was more crowded that day, but we had a great time. I'll post pictures when I get them from my Mom. We used her camera for the Disney pictures this time!







1 comment:
The kids are getting so big. Can't wait to se you guys Memorial weekend!
Post a Comment