We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Need your opinions...
So.... I've been thinking about entering a photograph into a photo contest and I would like to get your input. I'm just going to use something from a past session and I have no idea which one to pick. I have my own opinions but would like to get some of yours! Just look through the pictures on my photo blog www.sfsphotography.blogspot.com and leave a comment listing the picture you would enter for the contest. I guess the best way would be to list the blog entry title and then the picture # counting down. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So, my favorite pic is in Cameron and Riley session 2 the 5th pic down. They are both in the truck and the younger boy has his forehead resting on his brother. That's just my opinion, I know how hard it is to pick photos for a contest. I just about drove myself crazy second guessing myself when I had to do it for school. Good luck!!
I really like the one from Bella session. Mommy giving baby a kiss. I really love some of the pics of Caitlin twirling. Way tough to choose.
Post a Comment