We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Caitlin the Ballerina

      Caitlin was born to dance.  Ever since she started to walk she was walking around on her tippy toes and twirling around the house.  She has been begging me to put her in ballet and so in January I found a great ballet theatre academy to start her lessons. At the end of the semester, which was in May, the academy put on a production.  Caitlin was so excited to perform on the big stage.  She got to wear a pink leotard with a big poofy tule skirt!  A ballerina's dream come true!  She also had to wear make up.  As I watched her dance on stage, the tears just streamed down my face.  She has a natural grace and love of dance and I could just see it in her.  Here are a couple of pictures and one of a ballerina playing Snow White.




No comments: