We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Smith Family Reunion!

I've spent all day editing these photos from raw.  It was the first time I shot from raw and I really like the results!  I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm finally getting better from 2 colds back to back.  We had such a good time seeing everyone up in Washington.  The weather couldn't have been better!  The kids had fun playing on a slip and slide, going fishing, roasting marshmallows, making boats and racing them down a river, and going to see UP in 3D!  I took 500 pictures so obviously I can't post them all, but here are a few of the pictures I took from the photo morning and the horse riding morning!  
Note: After I uploaded these, I noticed that the color and exposure was different than what the originals look like.  I don't know why, but the originals look much better!

























2 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Yeah, pictures!! They look great!

Brooke said...

Those pictures are so darling! I love the pictures frame, very cute idea. We need to chat soon :) I'm very excited to watch Bachelorette tonight...so glad Juan and Dave are gone! Who's your favs?