We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Goblins and Fairies on Halloween night!

I've finally got these pictures loaded! I tried about 5 times the day after Halloween to post these and blogger wasn't working for me. So I gave up .... but I decided to Blog today and it's working! Halloween was very fun and we had perfect weather. Savannah was a vampire, Wyatt a reaper, Caitlin was Rosetta, and Brielle was Tinkerbell of course. Brielle absolutely LOVES Tinkerbell. Caitlin and Brielle got their costumes for their birthdays this year and will have many hours of fairy playtime.

We went to our ward trunk or treat and then did some trick or treating on our street with some friends. The kids went through their favorite haunted house that our neighbor does every year.

On Oct. 30 I went to my friend Deitra's Halloween party. I went as a Geisha! It was a last minute idea that came together quite well. Sam decided to stay home so I had to think of a different idea. Just so you know, those are faux tattoos and cigs. Her parties are always fun and have lots of good food.









2 comments:

A. Smith said...

All your costumes look great. I love the wings.

Brooke said...

Wow, you guys look great!! I love the costumes. Audrey would absolutely die if she saw the Rosetta and Tinkerbell costumes! Are you through the halloween candy? :)