Scott and Gale tied the knot on November 28, 2009! I had the wonderful opportunity to be their wedding photographer, well except the group shots that I was in. We went out to the LA temple the Tuesday before the wedding and shot the couple pictures so we didn't have to on the true wedding day. It is a great way to spend the time photographing the couple without keeping the wedding party waiting. I had a great experience and I definitely learned a lot! The wedding was wonderful and I'm so happy for Scott and Gale.























I just love this picture!


Gale made the cute mushrooms on the cake!



3 comments:
I really like the pic of everyone kissing too! Great pics Steph!
Lovely! Lovely bride and groom! Lovely pictures! Lovely day! I am so glad I was there, too!
You are so great at what you do! They are awesome! You caught a beautiful wedding day, and wedding party perfectly. Love her dress and cake- so different. Love the ferns too.
Post a Comment