In October Sam moved his agency, again, to a new location. He had to have a wall put in which caused a lot of dirt and dust. This required my 5 year old dyson vacuum to be taken to work and vacuum the carpet. A week or so went by and I asked Sam if he could bring back my vacuum so I could vacuum the house. " You know, I'm going to get you a new vacuum because I need this one for my office." Ok well, since I knew a new vacuum wasn't in the budget, I knew this wasn't going to happen for a while. We were going to have to share for the time being. After I asked Sam numerous times to please bring back my vacuum, I was soon beginning to think that "something" must have happened. So finally before Thanksgiving, I confronted Sam about my vacuum and told him that I was sick of sweeping the carpet and that I was going to borrow a vacuum from a friend! Then he finally told me the fate of my dyson. (sniff) He broke it!!! He had shipped it back to dyson and hopefully they can repair it. So the weeks continued to roll by with no vacuum. I came very close to borrowing a vacuum from a friend and returning it without him knowing, but then I realized he would know by the clean carpets. Yesterday was my breaking point. I scoured the internet to find the best price for a new dyson and told Sam that is what I wanted for Christmas! So I finally got a new vacuum last night! After 2 months without a vacuum, you could imagine the crud this baby sucked up! There are some new improvements over our old vacuum that I love. It's self-propelled and it has a fabulous tool for the stairs. I love it. It's amazing how much you appreciate a vacuum when you haven't had one for so long.
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Friday, December 18, 2009
The Dyson
In October Sam moved his agency, again, to a new location. He had to have a wall put in which caused a lot of dirt and dust. This required my 5 year old dyson vacuum to be taken to work and vacuum the carpet. A week or so went by and I asked Sam if he could bring back my vacuum so I could vacuum the house. " You know, I'm going to get you a new vacuum because I need this one for my office." Ok well, since I knew a new vacuum wasn't in the budget, I knew this wasn't going to happen for a while. We were going to have to share for the time being. After I asked Sam numerous times to please bring back my vacuum, I was soon beginning to think that "something" must have happened. So finally before Thanksgiving, I confronted Sam about my vacuum and told him that I was sick of sweeping the carpet and that I was going to borrow a vacuum from a friend! Then he finally told me the fate of my dyson. (sniff) He broke it!!! He had shipped it back to dyson and hopefully they can repair it. So the weeks continued to roll by with no vacuum. I came very close to borrowing a vacuum from a friend and returning it without him knowing, but then I realized he would know by the clean carpets. Yesterday was my breaking point. I scoured the internet to find the best price for a new dyson and told Sam that is what I wanted for Christmas! So I finally got a new vacuum last night! After 2 months without a vacuum, you could imagine the crud this baby sucked up! There are some new improvements over our old vacuum that I love. It's self-propelled and it has a fabulous tool for the stairs. I love it. It's amazing how much you appreciate a vacuum when you haven't had one for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
2 months without a vacuum! How did you survive? I LOVE the lines the the carpet. I'm glad you like your new one. never let it out of your sight!
Post a Comment