We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wyatt's 9th Birthday!

Things have been so busy since I went to England, so I'm going to try and catch up a bit. For Wyatt's birthday on Nov. 18th, he invited a few friends over to play and then we had cake and ice cream. His cake was made by my friend that is learning to make cakes professionally. It was covered with candy and after the candles were blown out they picked all the candy off! Wyatt got some new legos, much needed clothes, and books and games. He had been talking about his birthday for weeks and I think he had a great day!

Boys will be boys!


1 comment:

A. Smith said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!!