We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Monday, July 16, 2007

The Cousins!!



On July 7th, Pete, Leah, and their three kids came to visit for a couple of hours. They were on their way to Redlands, CA to visit with Leah's family. It was so good to see them, it had been a year. We got to meet Danika for the first time. Everyone thought she was so cute. She still has that nice baby smell. Call me weird, but I love the way babies smell. I still think that Wyatt and Zachary look alike. We tried to take some pictures of the kids, but of course, kids will be kids.


2 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Yeah! You did it! Welcome to Bloging!

The Graffs said...

They are all so grown up! I cant believe it! We need to come visit you guys sometime. Its been a long time!