We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My First Blog

Wow, this is exciting to actually start a blog spot! I was hesitant about the whole idea of putting stuff about my family on the Internet, but they are a lot of fun and keep friends and family updated!


On June 9, 2007, we moved into OUR new home! We love it and are SO grateful for it! Before we moved in, Sam and I painted all four bedrooms in five days. This was the first time we have been able to customize our home. It was so much work, but I'm so glad we did it! I'm having so much fun decorating now and gathering fun ideas! This was our ninth and FINAL move!

(I hope).





Savannah, Brielle, & Caitlin sitting in front of house.




Such the little posers!


I have several things that I want to catch up on, but it is getting late, so I will write again tomorrow. Ciao!




No comments: