We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Cute Caitlin
Today when we were getting ready for Church, Caitlin comes up to me and says, "Mom, my buttons aren't zipped!" I then said "Well, come here and I'll zip your buttons." I just laughed. She always says the cutest things like that. My Mom, Grandma (Frances), and I will never forget when Caitlin was inquiring about the contence of my grandma's purse. "Is that Yadies Stuff?" Caitlin is my little shadow. She is ALWAYS at my side, curious about everything. I can't believe she will be starting Kindergarten the end of this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment