We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
A Visit to the Doctor
I took Wyatt and Caitlin for their Well Child visits this week. It was the longest appointment I have ever had. I left at 10:00am and didn't get back until 1:30pm. They both are very tall(surprise, surprise). Wyatt is 60lbs. and 53" tall. Caitlin is 50lbs. and 47" tall. I was SOO worried about Caitlin getting all the pre-kindergarten shots and holding her through it all. Wyatt had to get another chicken pox shot ( I guess they give two now) and didn't like it a bit. When it was Caitlin's turn, she completely shocked me. She didn't even flinch! She held perfectly still through four shots, and NO tears. I guess when Daddy told her to be strong, she sure did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment