We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Friday, November 16, 2007

Kids Gone Wild!




A few days ago a friend and I took our kids to Kids Gone Wild. It's a fun place for kids to be as wild and crazy as they want! It's a big room full of blown up slides, jump houses and forts. You pay for an hour and let the kids go. It is amazing to see how much energy kids really have. They were running, jumping, and sliding full force for about 40 minutes, then you start to see them slow down and by 60 minutes they are exhausted! I thought it looked so fun that I had to try out the big slide a few times. I didn't manage to get a picture of Brielle, she only liked the jump houses. They were too bumpy to get a picture inside. We had so much fun that Wyatt decided he wants to have his birthday there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those places are so fun! When we went I barely made it climbing up the slide with a few kids and was exhausted! I don't know how kids have so much energy!