Yesterday was Wyatt's Birthday. It is hard for him to wait because his three sisters have theirs in September and he always feels left out. Since his Birthday was on Sunday, we had a party for him last Thursday the 15th. We took Wyatt and his friends to Kids Gone Wild again and then we came home and opened presents and had cake. He wanted a Star Wars cake and put a few of his lego Star Wars guys on the top. I think it was the perfect party for a bunch of boys and Wyatt had a great day.
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Wyatt!!! I cannot believe how much he has grown up. I remember when he was born. It's amazing how much they change.
Post a Comment