We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've been tagged!

Here are 20 interesting facts about ME!

1. I was born in Provo, UT and moved to Duarte, CA when I was two. My parents decided to move to Glendora, CA when I was a sophomore in High school and they still live there. I only moved twice my whole childhood.

2. When I was 12, I got the leading role of Ebenezer Scrooge in a Musical production of Mickey's Christmas Carol. I had to memorize a ton of lines and sing a bunch of solos. It absolutely terrified me and I will always look back at it being one of my greatest childhood accomplishments.

3. I went to Spain when I was 14. I want to go back because I can't remember it very well.

4. I went in a hot air balloon on my 16th birthday.

5. I've been para sailing twice, once in the Bahamas and once in Hawaii when I was four months pregnant with Savannah!

6. I absolutely love photography! I love capturing special moments with people. Pictures tell a story, they are art. It's not about duplicating reality.

7. I love my Home! I love Vacaville and the people in my Ward. It is my favorite place I've ever lived. Solano County was in the top 10 best places in the United States to raise a family.

8. I LOVE to shop! Another great thing about Vacaville are the Vacaville Premium Outlets! I never pay full price for anything and if you see something you like that isn't on sale, come back in a week and it will be.

9. I like to have a cute haircut. It took me about 6 months to find a great stylist here, but I'm so glad I did the research. I'm very picky about my hair stylist. I get my hair cut and colored about every 9 weeks. It's a priority for me.

10. I LOVE BareMineral makeup. I started using BareMinerals in 2004 and I just love them. They make your skin look so good. BareMinerals is based in San Francisco, so when I first went to a boutique in the mall I felt like I was walking into a candy store!

11. Sam told me to write about this one. I have a very very strong sense of smell. He says I'm part Bloodhound. The other day when he came home, I commented on how he smelled like garlic. I noticed it right away! He said that he had a few garlic french fries at lunch and that he brushed his teeth afterwards. He couldn't believe that I could smell it. I also can't stand when something stinks in my house. I have to clean until it smells fresh.

12. I like my house to be clean and orderly! It is very difficult to keep it clean, but I get upset when it is a total mess! I'm HAPPY when my house is clean!

13. I am very turned off by rude people. I always think of people's feelings and never want to offend anyone, so if someone is rude or tactless, it bugs me.

14. I love In-n-Out burgers! Hmmm that sounds really good right now!

15. I love the beach! It is so beautiful and peaceful. I love the sound of the waves and the smell of the air. And yes I like to play in the sand! I want to visit Martha's Vineyard one day.

16. I want to go to Italy someday.

17. I love Smallville! I tivo reruns every day.

18. I have a really good memory. I can remember people's phone numbers and birthdays with no problem. I can remember the simplest detail of things and conversations. I usually don't have to write things down to remember them unless it's a list of ingredients to a recipe. It drives me nuts when Sam can't regurgitate one word of a conversation he had with someone to me. I just don't get it!

19. I love Oreo cookies, especially dunked in milk!

20 . And last, when ever I sit down at night to watch TV, I ALWAYS fall asleep. I doesn't matter what is on the TV, I fall asleep. I must take after my Dad because he does the exact same thing!

Now I tag Leah, Mandy, Lacy, & Bonnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I'm impressed you came up with 20 things! I was having a hard time coming up with 7! By the way I changed our blog address to sskmcck to be a little more private than our names. So update your link with our new spot.

Brooke said...

YOU DID IT!! I'm so glad you figured it out, it was worth spending a day on it! :) It looks great.