We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Monday, February 11, 2008

Isn't she cute!

I just love this picture. This is from a family session I did back in November and I couldn't get enough of this little girl. Just look at those red curls.....sigh.... I'm trying out some new actions in photoshop and this action makes the photo look like an old 8x8 MF toy camera. So cute.. I just had to share it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! You will have to let me know where you got your action for Photoshop? I love the toy camera look!