We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Today Savannah went to get her hair cut at my salon, Mirror Mirror. She has
SO MUCH hair that it is very difficult for her to take care of. Yes, she has been blessed with the thick hair genes from both sides of the family! We all love her long lovely locks, but it was just getting too long. We cut about 8 inches off the length and then she got a lot of layers and side swept bangs. The bangs will help with the hair she usually had to tuck behind her ears. It took the stylist an hour and 15 minutes and I had the 3 other kids with me while we waited. They did pretty well and I bribed them with an ice cream from Fosters if they behaved. I wanted to take pictures of Savannah in the Salon, but she didn't want me to make a scene.



Savannah eating her chocolate cake!
3 comments:
Her hair still looks so long...I can't imagine that 8 inches was cut off! Her hair must have been very long! Kelsey needs a hair do more like this. She has been bugging me for bangs. I think we will wait until after summer and swim team is over and we don't have to worry about swim caps and green hair!
Beautilful!
Holy cow, she has the prettiest hair ever. I cant believe how long it must have been! Its gorgeous!
Post a Comment