We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Brielle Quote...

I know I should do better about jotting down the funny things my kids say. Well today Brielle said the funniest thing that I was just laughing, but she was so mad at me. We were in my bathroom while I was getting myself somewhat presentable ( I've been sick) to go pick up Caitlin from school. As I was throwing my hair up into a ponytail, she was busy getting into my lotion and decided to fill it up with water at the sink and dump it down the drain. So of course I said " Brielle! Don't do that, you're ruining mommy's lotion" and I took the bottle from her. So she puts her hands on her hips, points her chin down, and glares up at me with her piercing blue eyes getting ready to retaliate! "Mommy, I Don't like your hair..and I Don't like your Family... and I'm Not a Nice Girl!" I was just laughing the whole time she was saying this. She is one feisty chick!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

that is soooo funny! GIRLS! they are so sassy. Audrey just says some of the meanest things to me sometimes, things the boys wouldn't even think of! I'm hoping it's just a stage....right?

ps, i love your Mothers Day heading, you are so good at that!