
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Shhhhh.......she's sleeping!
Today was one of those days that I spent catching up with friends that I haven't talked to in a long time. It was fun, but I had to let Brielle play with whatever she wanted so she would be entertained for several hours! No, I'm not kidding HOURS! She had a blast playing with toys that I had locked up in our toy closet and she hadn't seen for a while. Well, this evening when I was making dinner, I realized that I hadn't seen or heard Brielle in a while. When I walked into the dining room this is what I found..... she was soo exhausted! What's so funny is that my friend Stacey, said that she found her son asleep in her dining room too. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is too cute. Did she drag her pillow and blanket to the chair herself?
Yeah, She did!
Post a Comment