"Meet Nancy, who believes that more is ALWAYS better when it comes to being fancy. From the top of her tiara down to her sparkly studded shoes. Nancy is determined to teach her family a thing or two about being fancy."When my mom and I took the kids to the bookstore before she went home, we came across these wonderful books! Lets just say that Caitlin and Brielle can't put them down! There are several books in the series and we bought 3 of them. Brielle really got into looking "posh" yesterday when she came down the stairs looking like this:
Let's just say she had a little help from her older sister who already considers herself a fashionista!





...And yes, I still wear lace-trimmed socks!


2 comments:
Sooo funny I love it! I'm assuming this was Savannah's doing! Tell her, Good Job!
Too cute! Brielle is adorable. I'll have to check out those books, Audrey would love it!
Post a Comment