We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm so glad when DADDY comes home...

Glad as I can be...

Clap my hands and shout for joy...
Then climb up-on his knee...
Put my arms around his neck, Hug him tight like this...
Pat his cheeks, then give him what? A great big kiss!

Happy Father's Day Sam! You're the "bestest" Daddy ever!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are such cute pictures! I'm so glad we were able to visit you guys, it was so nice to chat, although it is hard with 8 kids! I know we'll be seeing you more often and I'm really looking forward to that. Your hair looked so cute, I think I forgot to tell you that!

Pete & Leah said...

Very cleaver using the song! I like it! I like your new layout too! I can't do a fancy layout because I print my pages for my grandparents. Oh well!

Brooke said...

ps- your page looks great, let me know your secrets!