We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Well, school is out for about 5 weeks and it has been a crazy week with all the kids end of the year activities. Savannah and Wyatt ended up missing their end of the year parties because they went to WA with Sam for the Garvin Reunion. So us girls hung out here for the weekend and they got to do a lot of fun stuff and I let them play with all the toys I usually keep locked up in the toy closet! Here are some pictures of their afternoon running through the sprinklers! I also got to try out a new Canon 5D camera! I LOVE IT!
They also wanted manicures and pedicures! I even let them have the brightest nail polish colors.


Here is Caitlin on the last day of Kindergarten with her teacher Ms. Jones. She is a wonderful teacher and Caitlin just loved Kindergarten this past year!
No comments:
Post a Comment