We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Blog Design!

I learned some new ways to edit the layout of my Blog and I really like the way it looks! I love changing my blog and I keep telling myself after I change it that I will leave it for a couple of months. Then I get new ideas and I just can't help myself and end up changing it about every month. So what do you think? I am happy to do Blog makeovers for anyone who wants to learn how!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new blog design. You will have to send me a few pointers. I'm the same way about changing my blog. I get bored of the same thing and always think it could look so much better. It takes time though that I usually don't have to work on it. I really like the way you use the scapbooking elements. Whenever I try to design mine I feel like I just draw a blank on what to make it look like. I like how your middle scrolls and your background stays put. Let me know how you did that? If you have a tutorial please email it to me!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the help with my new blog design! I love it so far and I can't wait to see what you come up with!