We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Whittles came to visit!
Today my wonderful friend Brooke from Sunnyside,Wa came to visit with her four kids. It was soo great to see them again! I haven't seen them since Dec. 2006, so I was so excited to hear that they would be in town this week. They are moving about 4.5 hours away from us! Troy got a new job as a Principle so they will be moving from Sunnyside. We hope to see them more often from now on! We took our eight kids and went to the Wendy's drive through and then had a picnic at the park. We could have stayed longer, but a few kids ended up needing a bathroom so we spent the rest of the afternoon at our house. It is difficult to catch up with a friend with eight kids running around, but I thought it went better than I expected! I had a great day and can't wait to see Brooke more often! Sorry no pictures, I didn't even attempt it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment