We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IN-N-OUT

On Saturday we took the kids to get lunch at IN-N-OUT. We also told them they could get a milkshake. IN-N-OUT is one of the few places that my kids will actually eat the food! They ate every bite. Now for the adults, that is definitely NOT an issue! It happens to be my favorite fast food!
I thought these last 2 pictures turned out really cute for being at a fast food place! It helped to have my Mom to take a picture of me and Sam. We have very few pictures together.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh we soooo miss In-N-Out! You are making me crave it sooo bad! Everyone says 5 Guys is like In-N-Out but, its not. Same concept in some ways but, definately not the same taste! Love the first picture of you that is so funny!

Brooke said...

I had In-N-Out last wknd too! I ate 2 cheesburgers....they are soooo good! I really miss it. It's probably good I don't live near one.

Brooke said...

I had In-N-Out last wknd too! I ate 2 cheesburgers....they are soooo good! I really miss it. It's probably good I don't live near one.

Pete & Leah said...

I am soooooooooooo, soooooooooo hungry for In-n-Out! A few guys in our ward drove all the way down to Redding to the closest In-N-Out just to eat In-N-Out! They were nice enough to bring me back a T-shirt. But I really wanted a hamburger!!! What do they put in their hamburgers that makes people crave them so much?!! (I probably don't want to know!)

The Graffs said...

What cute pictures! Your pictures always turn out great!